On 5/6/2013 8:05 PM, Vincent Lefevre wrote:

> But I don't see this as a final solution since most users use a
> shared MSA and the outgoing mail server may be blacklisted more
> or less often (this is the case of my ISP, which is frequently
> blacklisted by spamcop) or not reliable (e.g. at my lab, which
> has also been blacklisted several times due to some users with
> compromised machines). And running a local MSA would yield the
> same problems as not using a MSA.

You're looking for a technical solution to the problems with the email
infrastructure in France.  There is no technical solution, only a social
one.  Until your countrymen are fed up with the status quo and demand
change, you will forever have these problems.  You live there.  You know
this.

--
Stan