A few challenges then I suspect.
Postfix does SMTP, you need a different service for IMAP
It is likely easier (to maintain) a full solution (i.e. zarafa, zimbra)
instead of a combination of services (postfix/dovecot)

The point you make about low maintenance complicates things especially
since there are multiple components that make up a solution.

HTH

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

Convince Microsoft!
They need to add TRUNCATE PARTITION in SQL Server
https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/417926/truncate-partition-of-partitioned-table