The underlying reason is that I am using a very small machine (and AMD-350),
which I have set-up to be fanless., and which is running, appart from the mail
server for my family, a couple of webservers, owncloud' instances, etc. So, I
thought that I could free it from some work by disabling the encryption in the
roundcube.

Regards!

Felix

On Friday 21 June 2013 22:17:49 b...@bitrate.net wrote:
> On Jun 21, 2013, at 03.50, Felix Rubio Dalmau <felixrubiodal...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Sorry for disturbing you, Ben
> >
> >     Thank you for your answer, but there is one point I don't fully get:
If I