Abhijeet Rastogi:
> Hi all,
>
> - Current'y, for outbound spam protection, I use combination of header
> checks, rbls, a commercial product that works as a milter.
> - Now, I need to evaluate another product which doesn't work as a milter &
> I've to authenticate via SSL to their SMTP server and relay all mails via
> them.
>
> The deal is to accurately determine which spam solution performs better.
> For that I'll need to duplicate traffic and send it to both, my local and
> this new spam solution. This is going to be tricky because I need the mail
> to be received only once at the recipient side (so can't use always_bcc)
> but I want it to be scanned via two different spam solutions.
>
> Can anyone guide me as to how do I proceed? What are the possible ways to
> achieve this? Thanks

Use two special-purpose BCC addresses. Deliver one BCC address
through the existing filter, and deliver the other BCC address
through the new filter (perhaps using transport_maps). Then, you
can see if there are differences in the mail that these addresses
receive.

I don't think that always_bcc and *_bcc_maps support adding multiple
BCC addresses, but you can use always_bcc to add the first BCC
address, and then use virtual_alias_maps to add the second BCC
address.

/etc/postfix/main.cf:
    always_bcc = user1@example

/etc/postfix/virtual: