Hi,

I hope I am right to post this here.

I use openSUSE 12.3 with Postfix and the basic greylist.pl policy and Spamhaus
lookup. The last few months I have had problems with greylist.db corruption
(both in old openSUSE 11.3 and current 12.3).

If I place the Spamhaus lookup before the policy check, I seem to be safe.
However, I suspect that this puts an unnecessary load on Spamhaus, so I would
like to first check the greylist policy and then do the Spamhaus lookup, but
this causes greylist.db corruption.

Am I doing it wrong or am I receiving a new type of spam messages or
transmission patterns that cause corruption? Has anybody else noticed this
lately?

Kind regards

Niclas