Am 13.08.2013 19:16, schrieb Charles Marcus:
> Hi everyone,
>
> This question is about what are best practices with respect to DNS -
> including reverse DNS - when my mail server is hosted locally, and we
> use an outsourced anti-spam service for inbound filtering, as well as
> relaying all outbound mail through them.

if such setup is done good ,it should work fine

> I have had a recent complaint from someone who claims that their Outlook

be aware Outlook has its own Antispam stuff, feeded by microsoft

> is classifying all of our emails with big scary warnings that they are
> 'phishing attempts'.
>
> Does anyone see any problem with this email, as far as DNS/reverse DNS goes?
>
> Thanks,

you should contact that outlook  people on what antispam rule by what
antispam solution your mails was classified, cause all the way long mail
went there could be antispam, it must not have any relation to dns

> --
>
> Best regards,
>
> */Charles/*

Best Regards