On Aug 13, 2013, at 20:02, Charles Marcus <cmar...@media-brokers.com> wrote:

> On 2013-08-13 1:41 PM, Noel Jones <njo...@megan.vbhcs.org> wrote:
>>> Does anyone see any problem with this email, as far as DNS/reverse
>>>
>>> DNS goes?
>> All the DNS hostnames/IPs appear to match.  I see nothing whatsoever
>> to complain about.
>
> Thanks Noel.
>
>> You don't appear to have SPF nor DKIM configured. While in no way
>> required, those do give some assurance that the mail is not forged,
>> and may help. Or may not help, since you don't really know why
>> outlook is complaining.
>
> Hmmm... so this would need to be done by our anti-spam provider (since they
> are our mx *and* outbound relay), correct?

Before you make changes on your side, check in with the recipient and make sure
that there is no overly zealous filter involved on their side. It might be
flagging it for reasons that have nothing to do with your configuration, for
example because someone clicked the wrong button at some point.

We operate in a similar way, as both inbound and outbound relay for our
clients, and these types of complaints are pretty much always caused by
something that is out of whack at the receiving end.

HTH,
Joni