On 08/22/2013 01:51 PM, Charles Marcus wrote:
[snip]

> The simple fact is, we do not have any users based *anywhere* but the
> US, so, is what is the simplest way to block any/all non-US based client
> connections on my submission port?

[snip]

Hi,
Sometimes it seems like a good solution to filter out all countries but
your own.

In fact it's not a good idea at all IMO.

People do travel and they need to read and write email while they are
abroad.
Laptop and/or smartphone users will not like your new restriction policy
when they try to get some work done while visiting a partner company in
Germany.

Use fail2ban as suggested by others.

Mikael