> The way I read his request is that he wants to forward non-spam
> only, and is looking for a Postfix solution that supports this.
>
> The best proposal I can come up with is a Milter that triggers on
> headers added by has spam filter, and that adds a second
> recipient only if the mail does not appear to be spam.

Not the best but maybe another option, if you can't find/write a milter:

Set up a 2nd postfix instance that acts as relayhost for the first.
There you could discard or redirect unwanted messages with
header_checks. One possible disadvantage is that this would happen for
*any* outgoing mail (not only the forwarded ones).