On 10/15/2013 4:02 AM, Chad Elliott wrote:
>> Make sure you understand address classes.
>
> We are not a virtual mailbox domain, we are a virtual alias domain
> because we use UNIX accounts for the few mailboxes we have, and alias
> several other addresses to them.

Your setup is badly broken.  The example log entry you showed
earlier of an invalid address bouncing showed postfix trying to
deliver the message with the "virtual" delivery agent. This happens
when postfix thinks the domain is a virtual mailbox domain.

- Make sure each domain is listed in only one address class
- Use the documented method for listing valid recipients in each
address class. This does not include "local_recipient_maps =
$virtual_alias_maps".
- Remove any domain1 <-> domain2 rewrites.

  -- Noel Jones