On 10/25/2013 04:44 PM, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if I could add a access map (to deny access in fact) for specific sasl authenticated users?

E.g. even if the login succeeds that user can't send email.

I couldn't find anything in the docs, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

You could disable the user in the SASL backend, or remove the user from any and all smtpd_sender_login_maps (this works only when rejecting all mail from unmapped authenticated users with smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_sender_login_mismatch, and then not listing said user.)

You can only cause the login itself to fail using the first method.

--
J.