On Sun, 29 Jun 2014 17:47:33 -0400, Paul C stated:

>Maybe you need to set your restrictions to more strict settings,
>here's my setting for smtpd restrictions, someone else may have a
>better config so open to discussion:
>
>smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,
>permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_invalid_hostname,
>reject_non_fqdn_hostname, reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
>reject_unauth_destination, reject_unauth_pipelining,
>reject_non_fqdn_sender, reject_unknown_sender_domain,
>reject_unknown_recipient_domain

Okay, I almost have it. If I send from my mail client to Postfix via port
587, then everything apparently works fine. However, if I send via port 25,
the "sender dependent rely" does not work and I see no sign that SASL was
used. Obviously, I have made a simple mistake, but I cannot find it.

--
Jerry