Thanks again Wietse.

> Hmm. ADDRESS_REWRITING_README describes the address manipulations
> in the order as executed. Presenting these descriptions in a different
> order would be misleading.

Yes.  And it's very well written.  But assuming or inferring information
that is not in a technical document is usually not a wise move.  Currently,
the processing order is implied by the order mentioned in the document.  But
I didn't want to assume that.  I would respectfully suggest an explicit
statement in the document so the reader doesn't need to infer the processing
order.

> That would require not a switch, but a mechanism to specify the
> order of all five cleanup server's address manipulations.

Yes, good point.  Perhaps that's too complex to address what may be a
shrinking problem today (cleaning up legacy client addresses).

Best regards, and thanks again for the quick help!

Michael