Ricardo Signes:

Checking application/pgp-signature: FAILURE
-- Start of PGP signed section.
> Lately, I'm seeing a lot more of this from some servers:
>
>   postfix/cleanup[20330]: [ID 947731 mail.warning]
>     warning: mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_list_resend.cf lookup error for
>     "[...]"
>   postfix/cleanup[20330]: [ID 947731 mail.warning]
>     warning: 6D0D222182: virtual_alias_maps map lookup problem for
>     [...] -- deferring delivery
>
> This then reports "queue file write error", for reasons that seem explained by
> the source.  I'm pretty sure that the problem will lie with "our stuff" and
> not
> Postfix, but I'm trying to find out whether I can get more information on what
> the lookup error was.

If there is no logfile record with:

    warning: mysql query failed: [text from mysql_error() here]

then either your syslog daemon lost that record, or there was an
error while searching the etc/postfix/mysql_list_resend.cf "domains"
patterns and that error wasn't logged due to some missing code.