On 17 Oct 2014, at 04:51 , Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:
> The harder you try, the fewer people will read your bounce message.

Honestly, I do not think it is possible for there to be fewer people who read
bounces.

Customized LOCAL bounce messages would be nifty. I don't want HTML ones but
customizing the messages for local users would be nice. Some extensibility to
the variables available might be nice too, to allow more customizations to the
bounce message.

Not a feature request, per se, but if it showed up somewhere down the line it's
a feature I'd use.

--
'I think, if you want thousands, you've got to fight for one.'