On Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 4:53:35 AM, Austin wrote:

> This issue was resolved by changing port to 465. Not sure why 587 do not work.

When   using   port   587,  the  e-mail client has to send STARTTLS to
establish  a connection. Check to see if your e-mail client has such a
setting.

Using the old port 465, the incoming connection is expected to already
be  secure. This is a port the old Microsoft e-mail clients used years
ago.

Although  port  465 is still supported, you really should get port 587
working as it is the standard in today's day and age.

--
Duane Hill
duih...@gmail.com