Hi,

I'm returning with this issue* but I consider it starting to have bad
side effects.

Yesterday on the dmarc-ietf list on a subject of bounce emails, Franck
Martin stated that
".It is notoriously known that postfix cannot DKIM sign the messages
it generates(MDN)."
and he send the link to Postfix documentation that support that claim,
in particular
"see point 4 on http://www.postfix.org/MILTER_README.html#limitations";
that states:

Postfix currently does not apply content filters to mail that is
forwarded or aliased internally, or to mail that is generated
internally such as bounces or Postmaster notifications. This may be a
problem when you want to apply a signing Milter to such mail.

Last year when I reported that , the discussion was arround the
dangers of blocking bounces and therefore shouldn't be filtered (and
eventually blocked ).

Back then with postfix 2.9 and now with 2.11.3 I have a working setup.**

So my question is:

What's wrong ? The documentation or the
internal_mail_filter_classes/non_smtpd_milters implementation that
allows applying a signing Milter to bounces ?

*
http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/Error-in-milter-documentation-td62409.html
** http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dmarc/current/msg01964.html

José Borges Ferreira