> Am 28.11.2014 um 19:39 schrieb "li...@rhsoft.net" <li...@rhsoft.net>:
>

> Am 28.11.2014 um 19:31 schrieb Christen Rößner:
>>> Am 28.11.2014 um 19:26 schrieb Christen Rößner
>>> <c...@roessner-network-solutions.com>:
>>>
>>> Recipient address lookup for i...@neue-arbeitslos-vb.de would result in a
>>> MX result of mx.deltaweb.de. And now I look for a way to say: do not send
>>> to mx.deltaweb.de:25, but consult a lookup table for this MX, which could
>>> give me another port. Or even another MTA.
>>
>> The example is buggy, as my typing auto correction broke the example email.
>> But you still can get the idea.
>
> i get what you want to achieve
>
> *but* wouldn't be the way to go to have a sender-dependent relayhost on that
> MX instead try to hack the lookups? if you don't control the MX or not can
> work together with the admin on the other side it's questionable at all

You are right and on the other side, I do control both servers. It's a
postmulti setup. So two instances on the same host.

A dirty hack would be DNATing with iptables, but I really would prefer clean
routing.

And as I do not have full control over the www server, running Postfix, I can
not influence users behavior. It's a hosting server with hundreds of users.

So controlling based on MX next hop overwrite could be much easier and cleaner.

> the 4 options below on "mx.deltaweb.de" would achive that inclduing port and
> athentication
>
> if you want to bypass the MX use [hostname]
>
> * sender_dependent_relayhost_maps
> * smtp_sasl_password_maps
> * smtp_sasl_auth_enable
> * smtp_sender_dependent_authentication

I will look at these, even I think a solution might be difficult, if it is
sender based.

Christian