> Am 28.11.2014 um 18:05 schrieb Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org>:
>
> Christen R??ner:
>> When the relay server determines the MX for a recipient address, is there
>> any table that works like this:
>>
>> MX host is foo bar, use transport SMTP:[some.mta]:12345
>
> To override MX host selection based on recipient:
> http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#transport_maps

Sorry, I guess this not help.

If I read your documentation correctly, the transport_maps parameter does
select a next hop based on a recipient address. That is not a solution here.

I look for:

Table:
Lhs                        Rhs
mx.some.mta        smtp:[mx.whatever.tld]:1234

With this, mail would not be routed to mx.some.mta:25, I could define a
separate master.cf entry

I even could totally overwrite a MX record.

Example:

Recipient address lookup for i...@neue-arbeitslos-vb.de would result in a MX
result of mx.deltaweb.de. And now I look for a way to say: do not send to
mx.deltaweb.de:25, but consult a lookup table for this MX, which could give me
another port. Or even another MTA.

Christian