Am 28.11.2014 um 20:45 schrieb Christian Rößner:
Am 28.11.2014 um 20:26 schrieb Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org>:

Christen R??ner:
I look for:

Table:
Lhs                        Rhs
mx.some.mta        smtp:[mx.whatever.tld]:1234

I have implemented smtp_dns_reply_filter (currently, testing), which
matches a resource record against a (regular expression) pattern.

At the moment supports IGNORE, but it would not be difficult to
implement a REPLACE action. The content of the resource record have
been "valid-hostname" sanity checked, so there is little danger of
malicious substitutions.

Thus, Postfix could do

foo.example.com. 12345 IN MX 10 bar.example.com.
    REPLACE foo.example.com. 12345 IN MX 10 baz.example.net.

Similar operations for A/AAAA records,with some limitations (can
change the last two fields only, not the fields that are determined
by the query itself).

Would that solve the problem?

How could a different port be specified?  If I do understand your example, this
only replaces the host, but gives no choice to specify a port

MTA-to-MTA traffic is typically port 25

if you need several instances on the same machine talking with each other consider giving that machine additional IP addresses with their own DNS names and bind the instance on the IP instead mangle around
with differnt ports

the benefit is that mail routing in that case don't need port-hacks and so can be realized with hostnames in a agnostic way