Am 28.11.2014 um 19:31 schrieb Christen Rößner:
Am 28.11.2014 um 19:26 schrieb Christen Rößner
<c...@roessner-network-solutions.com>:

Recipient address lookup for i...@neue-arbeitslos-vb.de would result in a MX
result of mx.deltaweb.de. And now I look for a way to say: do not send to
mx.deltaweb.de:25, but consult a lookup table for this MX, which could give me
another port. Or even another MTA.

The example is buggy, as my typing auto correction broke the example email. But
you still can get the idea.

i get what you want to achieve

*but* wouldn't be the way to go to have a sender-dependent relayhost on that MX instead try to hack the lookups? if you don't control the MX or not can work together with the admin on the other side it's questionable at all

the 4 options below on "mx.deltaweb.de" would achive that inclduing port and athentication

if you want to bypass the MX use [hostname]

* sender_dependent_relayhost_maps
* smtp_sasl_password_maps
* smtp_sasl_auth_enable
* smtp_sender_dependent_authentication