Hello,

Is it possibble to make Postfix relay to some specific domain using a specific relay, and relay all the other domains by default rules (put the mail to an inbox if local or relay outbound by the given restrictions etc)?

I guess it'd involve a transport_maps pointer in the main.cf to a specific (let's say) hash table which will contain something like:

myspecialdomain.tld.com relay:[myspecialrelay:port]
* relay:[what_do_i_put_here?]

If I'd relay * to my own smtp, I guess it would create an endless loop, and this is where my dilema starts.