Works like a charm, thank you all!!

On 21.12.2014 14:42, Jose Borges Ferreira wrote:
You allmost got it.
Transport_map is used to override the default transport and the ones you
don't want to override just left out.
Just take the * and that should work as you intended.

José Borges Ferreira

On Dec 21, 2014 12:55 PM, "Istvan Prosinger" <ist...@prosinger.net
<mailto:ist...@prosinger.net>> wrote:

    Hello,

    Is it possibble to make Postfix relay to some specific domain using
    a specific relay, and relay all the other domains by default rules
    (put the mail to an inbox if local or relay outbound by the given
    restrictions etc)?

    I guess it'd involve a transport_maps pointer in the main.cf
    <http://main.cf> to a specific (let's say) hash table which will
    contain something like:

    myspecialdomain.tld.com <http://myspecialdomain.tld.com>
    relay:[myspecialrelay:port]
    * relay:[what_do_i_put_here?]

    If I'd relay * to my own smtp, I guess it would create an endless
    loop, and this is where my dilema starts.