Am 21.01.2015 um 15:46 schrieb Scott Kitterman:
> On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 06:29:11 Darren Pilgrim wrote:
>> On 1/18/2015 12:49 PM, SW wrote:
>>> I have contacted the port maintaner but he couldn't help.
>>>
>>> Can anyone else assist please?
>>
>> There are known issues with DNS lookups in python.  You could use
>> postfix-policyd-spf-perl instead.
>
> I've been working with the OP offlist and it does appear to be an issue in
> the
> DNS module.  We're still trying to narrow it down.
>
> The Perl implementation is very simple.  Depending on your needs, it may or
> may not be sufficient.

Agreed, the perl version needs to be upgraded, but i am not up2date

  The Python implementation is more developed and covers a
> significantly broader set of use cases.
>
> Scott K

very usefull

http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/raring/man5/policyd-spf.conf.5.html

Domain Specific Receiver Policy

       Using this option, a list of domains can be defined for special
       processing when messages do not Pass SPF.  This can be useful for
       commonly spoofed domains that are not yet publishing SPF records with
       -all.  Specifically, if mail from a domain in this list has a
       Neutral/Softfail result, it will be rejected (as if it had a Fail
       result).  This option is not supported by RFC 4408, but if needed, it
       is better to do it on a per-domain basis rather than globally.

       Example:

       Reject_Not_Pass_Domains = aol.com,hotmail.com

thx Scott taking care of mail stuff in ubuntu

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG