Am 04.02.2015 um 16:39 schrieb LuKreme:
Quite a few users are forwarding their mail to either yahoo or gmail, which is
causing a lot of trouble because both services see spam being forwarded and
blacklist the sending server (me). Gmail at least seems to calm down after a
little while, but delays on some mail can be many hours.

These are users who are setting their own forwarding up via postfixadmin and
getting forwarded by postfix based on the mysql lookup in
proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf, so the messages aren’t
getting filtered at all (beyond what postscreen can do, of course)

just setup SpamAssassin and ClamAV as *milter* and they are filtered unconditional until you define "no_milters" in master.cf for a specific service

that way we have spamass-milter in front of the MX delivering to a dedicated port filtering incoming and already scanned messages to the final destinations while all other ports for submission are going through the outgoing spamass-milter with it's own rule configs