On 04/02/15 13:39, LuKreme wrote:
Quite a few users are forwarding their mail to either yahoo or gmail, which is
causing a lot of trouble because both services see spam being forwarded and
blacklist the sending server (me). Gmail at least seems to calm down after a
little while, but delays on some mail can be many hours.

These are users who are setting their own forwarding up via postfixadmin and
getting forwarded by postfix based on the mysql lookup in
proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf, so the messages aren’t
getting filtered at all (beyond what postscreen can do, of course).

Is there anything that I can do about this on my end?

    Edit postfixadmin WebUI and deny forwarding to gmail/yahoo ??

Seriously, there's not much you can do about what the remote server decides to do with your mail.

Are you doing SRS before forwarding to remote servers ? If not, and probably you're not, then at least you're hitting hard on the SPF fail tests that gmail should be running and, thus, that is increasing your 'spam score'.

--

        Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
        Leonardo Rodrigues

        gertru...@solutti.com.br