On Mon, Mar 09, 2015 at 03:36:53AM +0000, Mick wrote:

> Darn formatting! I can't read it myself. Grrrrr! Attached as a text file.
> Hope attachments are allowed.

I would not deploy this policy script.  It requires a new Perl
process for each request.  That's a rather bad idea.  It does not
treat the sender address in a case-insensitive manner.

With 2.11 or later, use check_sasl_access.

With 2.10 use socketmap, and with 2.9 or less the tcp table to
implement smtpd_sender_login_maps.  Whichever you use, make it
a persistent service not one process per lookup.

--
        Viktor.