Hi,

If this is coming thru the initial dialog between MTAs, may be someone just
changed the default string to something else. Is there a company called
HyperMail? If so, that may be it.

You may also look at this page in Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypermail

Regards,
---
Fernando Maciel Souto Maior