On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 03:53:09PM +1100, J?r?me Alet wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 04:32:22AM +0000, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 03:23:20PM +1100, J?r?me Alet wrote:
> >
> > You've not explained how you intend to manage mailboxes, or shown any
> > details of your configuration.  My advice was correspondingly sketchy.
>
> My bad, sorry.

And yet you still have not provided a complete set of requirements
and configuration details, while at the same time asking for
implementation guidance that is highly dependent on how the moving
parts fit together in your system.

You'll have to flesh out a design based on rewriting at the mail
hub, and configure the target mailstores to accept and deliver the
"mailbox" address of each user, while forwaring the primary address
to the mailhub.

This is not rocket science, but the details vary by site, (we just
found out you're using home Maildirs, but still not how that's
configured, ...).  You really won't get much more help here.

Buy Ralf and Patrick's book, read, understand, apply to meet your
needs.

--
        Viktor.