On 5/7/2015 3:01 PM, Wietse Venema wrote:
Rod K:
   *DUNNO*   Pretend that the lookup key was not found. This prevents Postfix
                from  trying  substrings  of the lookup key (such as a subdomain
                name, or a network address subnetwork).
"

This to me means the first lookup would check domain.tld (receive DUNNO so skip
.domain.tld), then lookup net.work.addr.ess which will return DUNNO or REJECT
(no further lookups)

I am handling matching for subnets internally so there is no need for further
network address lookups.

Am I misunderstanding?  Is the initial DUNNO for domain.tld preventing
net.work.addr.ess queries?
DUNNO means something was found, don't look further. You want to
return "not found" instead.

        Wietse

In access.5 "not found" is not a listed response. Is that a literal "NOT FOUND" or, in the case of an SQL query, an empty string or null, or 0 rows?