Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 12:48 AM
To: Postfix users
Subject: encrypt incoming emails with my public gpg key

Hello,

my Postfix server is running as a VM in a hosted (untrusted)
environment. In theory, the data on the server (i.e. my emails) could be
on some backup tape, or copies could be lying around in the datacenter.

Some of my emails are encrypted (people send me encrypted emails) but
most are not.

Would it be possible / what would be the best way to set up some filter
in Postfix, so that all plaintext emails would be encrypted upon
delivery with my gpg public key. In effect, if would like like all
people send me encrypted emails.

What would be the best way to achieve this ?