Sebastian Nielsen wrote:
> I would suggest using Ciphermail / Djigzo for this.
> But I think you are solving your problem in a very incorrect way. Since the
> hosting company do have access to the VM, they could easy listen on the memory
> before the mail is encrypted, just after it has been decrypted by the TLS
> handler.

Yes. Local encryption does *not* protect you against the mail hoster grabbing
data and .

The only valid use-case for local encryption:
If the mail hoster has to reveal a copy of your mailbox to legal authorities
the content cannot be viewed without your private key. Nevertheless the mail
headers are readable.

Ciao, Michael.