On 2015-07-03 22:14, Steve Jenkins wrote:
On Friday, July 3, 2015, Istvan Prosinger <ist...@prosinger.net>
wrote:

What I can tell at this moment, is that I tried all that.
Although I usually delete the mail queue and then try to send one
mail with mailx, same thing happens.
Nevertheless, it's not about the start sequence, I'm quite sure of
that.

This is something very odd.

Now I even tried to recompile OpenDKIM from source and the same
thing happens with it.

Yeah for a start I'll check why there are no OpenDKIM logs. That
one is equally odd as refusing miltering.

I'm quite sure that there's some permission issue that I'm missing
(yes, selinux is disabled...)

You referenced SELinux, so I'll assume you're using RHEL or CentOS. If
so, just follow these steps:

http://www.stevejenkins.com/blog/2011/08/installing-opendkim-rpm-via-yum-with-postfix-or-sendmail-for-rhel-centos-fedora/
[1]

SteveJ

--

STEVE JENKINS
_steve@stevejenkins.com_

Nice tutorial, Steve. Look, I have one too (without ads though!)

http://www.prosinger.net/index.php/opendkim-postfix/

Still, it doesn't solve my problem...