On 07/06/2015 09:34 PM, King Cao wrote:
Many thanks for your shared experience. May I know how to implement
the "smart-hosted"
way you mentioned?

Sorry, I did this seven years ago for a company who decided they didn't want to pay me money any more for my work. As I recall, I set up a transport to each of the problem endpoints, and applied strict sending limits for each endpoint. In particular, I allowed only one concurrent connection in each transport channel. The documentation was sufficient to set this up.

For the default channel, I throttled down to a handful of concurrent connections -- over the course of three months, I fine-tuned the parameter to avoid too much spooling and delay of mail without causing a flood for someone.