Hello,

we are a travel agency and have lot's of outbound email (confirmations,
vouchers, etc.). What I want to integrate now is DSN report information in our
backend management software. We want the agent in the callcenter be able to see
an email has been sent and the Delivery information (Sent, not Sent, etc.).

I have already a email parsing process so it would be trivial to parse the DSN
mails (I would like to avoid log-file parsing and rather act on the DSN
reports), but I only see how the sent error or problem DSN to a postmaster
address, I do not see the possibility to disable sending DSN to the from (which
could be no-reply, etc.) and sending every DSN (including success) only to a
pre-defined email address .....

I hope I did miss something in the documentation,

thank you,
Best
Ray