On Aug 13, 2015 5:20 PM, "Leonardo Rodrigues" <leolis...@solutti.com.br>
wrote:

> Em 13/08/15 12:07, Motty Cruz escreveu:
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> Can I configure Postfix to reject emails with extensions .review? I get
a lot of emails with extensions .date, .br.

>     attachments can be encoded in lots of different ways and it's not
always easy to block them all at postfix. By your log you seem to use
amavis, which decodes everything and can be MUCH more efficient on blocking
that than directly on postfix.

>     Check that, block by attachments on amavisd, that will be much more
guaranteed to work despite the encoding method the attachment was encoded.

       Adding to that, note the domains in question are clearly specified
in the headers, so you can block using that