On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 08:07:06AM -0700, Motty Cruz wrote:

> Can I configure Postfix to reject emails with extensions .review? I get a
> lot of emails with extensions .date, .br.

What you're calling an "extension" is the gTLD of the sender domain.

To block senders from a particular TLD (not generally wise):

    main.cf:
        smtpd_sender_restrictions =
            check_sender_access ${indexed}sender-access

    sender-access:
        review  REJECT Mail from .review domains not wanted here

It is generally based to filter on spammy content, than by TLD.

--
        Viktor.