On 12/09/15 08:31, Sebastian Nielsen wrote:
> Yep. On top of that: ([^-]*) means any charachter except for -, so it
> shouldn't match any -, and thus $2 cannot contain the charachter "-" at
> all.
>
> I suspect that postfix in some way matches the whole message in once,
> and when the REPLACE word is given, the whole message, even including
> parts of message that does not match the regexp, are replaced by the
> "REPLACE". But I tried with (.*) before and after, and added $1 to the
> beginning and $4 to the end, and also changed $1$2 to $2$3, but that
> didnt help.

Indeed, does it dump the email body content for *all* emails or just the
ones with inline PGP?

If not, a possible rule:

REPLACE -----BEGIN $1-----\r$2-----END $1-----

That should preserve the content inside the PGP message (probably
discarding anything outside).  You want to avoid changing things between
BEGIN and END though because that might cause signature invalidation.
--
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)

I haven't lost my mind...
  ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.