I think he is out after doing a temporary fail after the DATA stage, thus avoiding the chicken and egg problem.

-----Ursprungligt meddelande----- From: Wietse Venema
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 7:50 PM
To: Postfix users
Subject: Re: Conditional Greylisting

Bruce Marriner:
I'd like to have DKIM/SPF setup and if an e-mail passed those I want to
to completely bypass greylisting.  However, if it soft-fails those
checks then I want it to greylist next.

You have a chicken and egg problem. DKIM signature verification
requires that Postfix receives the email message.  Greylisting
happens BEFORE Postfix receives the email message.