I have (well had, technically) all of these running under the
smtpd_recipient_restrictions with check_policy_service statements.



On Fri, 2015-09-18 at 19:56 +0200, Sebastian Nielsen wrote:
> I think he is out after doing a temporary fail after the DATA stage, thus 
> avoiding the chicken and egg problem.
> 
> -----Ursprungligt meddelande----- 
> From: Wietse Venema
> Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 7:50 PM
> To: Postfix users
> Subject: Re: Conditional Greylisting
> 
> Bruce Marriner:
> > I'd like to have DKIM/SPF setup and if an e-mail passed those I want to
> > to completely bypass greylisting.  However, if it soft-fails those
> > checks then I want it to greylist next.
> 
> You have a chicken and egg problem. DKIM signature verification
> requires that Postfix receives the email message.  Greylisting
> happens BEFORE Postfix receives the email message.
> 
> Wietse 
> 


Reply via email to