--On Wednesday, October 07, 2015 5:06 PM +0000 Viktor Dukhovni <postfix-us...@dukhovni.org> wrote:

What would help is putting the "check_sasl_access" table in SQL.

I should've stopped/restarted immediately...

No, instead put your access table in SQL (possibly CDB would work
too, but I'm not sure), that way you don't need reload or restart.

So if they are in the SASL table, does it force close their connection? Just want to be sure that if I implement this via an LDAP table, that the spammer doesn't go on spamming once the user password is changed and the account is unlocked.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Platform Architect