Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 09:11:04 +0100
Subject: postfix and multiple TLS certificates
From: zalezny.niezale...@gmail.com
To: postfix-users@postfix.org

Hi,
is it possible to configure in Postfix multiple TLS certificates.For example,
on my LAN relay server I must configure TLS for the unix domains and for
windows domains. Both domains use different names. How to manage that part ?
How to generate certificates than ? Is it possible to map some how TLS
certificates for the different domains ?

Thanks in advance for Your support.

Zalezny