On 12/21/2015 7:49 AM, Alex wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 3:36 PM, Robert Schetterer <r...@sys4.de> wrote:
>> Am 20.12.2015 um 19:58 schrieb Alex:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I posted a message some time ago about stripping internal headers from
>>> outbound mail, and I didn't receive any response. I thought I would
>>> follow up. Is there more information I can provide? Should I be
>>> approaching this a different way?
>>>
>>> Any ideas greatly appreciated.

>> perhaps more what you want
>>
>> https://www.void.gr/kargig/blog/2013/11/24/anonymize-headers-in-postfix/
>
> That's pretty much exactly the steps I followed, and I believe I even
> used that page as a reference.
>
> I was hoping someone could spot my errors.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

Your expression looks OK.  You can test it with
postmap -hq - pcre:auth_header_checks.pcre  < testfile

where testfile is a saved message including the headers you want to
replace.

Are you seeing log entries with "auth-cleanup" to verify your
cleanup_service_name override is working as expected?  Any warnings
in the log?

  -- Noel Jones