Hey guys,

i want to learn more about Postfix and mail servers in general.
This is more out of curiosity and personal interest, i am not a postmaster or anything. :)

I purchased the Book of Postfix a while ago and read through a few chapters.
I am sure most of it is still valid but on the other hand, postfix evolved and afaik the (english) book never got an update.

There are other german postfix books which seem to be a more or less translation of the Book of postfix but covering more recent postfix topics.
(especially the postfix + dovecot part is interesting)

I am talking about:
http://www.postfixbuch.de/
http://www.postfix-buch.com/

Are these books exactly the same?
Am i right to assume that the german books are a little bit more up2date?

Thank you for answering.

Dennis