Hi there,

One of the duties my postfix server is responsible for is sending outgoing
messages from several forums hosted on my web-server. Unfortunately some user
accounts currently have invalid or inactive e-mail accounts, resulting in a lot
of Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender type messages being returned any time a
notification is triggered that applies to them.

I’m wondering what my options are for dealing with these messages? I know I
could define a sieve rule to file or delete them, but ideally I’d like to
somehow indicate in my forum’s e-mails that non-delivery notifications
shouldn’t be sent at all. Is such a thing possible?

Essentially I’d like to handle messages from my forums as fire and forget,
while leaving regular mailboxes untouched.

Thanks,
Haravikk