On Feb 7, 2016, at 14:12, Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:
> Viktor Dukhovni:
>>
>>> On Feb 7, 2016, at 3:16 PM, @lbutlr <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:
>>> /usr/local/etc/postfix which has a symlink at /etc/psotfix and

>>> $ ls -lsd /etc/postfix
>>> 0 lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  22 Jul 20  2015 /etc/postfix ->
>>> /usr/local/etc/postfix
>>
>> In that case s/unlikely/unwise/ or perhaps "unlikely to be
>> useful/work-as-intended".
>
> No, it is unlikely, because he said it was linked to /etc/psotfix.

I said that /usr/local/etc/postfix HAS a symlink at /etc/postfix/.

> The email had errors in command (postmap -q -q) and pathname
> (/etc/psotfix) information. If someone else wants to give it
> a try, they are most welcome.

All config files are in /usr/local/etc/postfix/, /etcpostfix is just a link.

Postmap -q returns th correct value, postfix itself does not access the virtual
table for the header_checks or sender_bcc_maps or check_sender_access. I've
provided unmunged postmap and master.cf. there are no errors or warnings in the
logs.

I don't know what to do now, and I don't understand at all why you think I am
lying.