Från: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org [mailto:owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org]
För Stuart Longland
Skickat: den 9 februari 2016 06:32
Till: postfix-users@postfix.org
Ämne: Deliver all mail from one domain to two servers [invalid signature!]

Hi all,

I did a search but didn't turn up any answers.  We've got a border router that
runs Postfix (on Ubuntu 14.04) and accepts email for a couple of domains, all
of which gets passed to a server inside our corporate network, which is
configured using the relay_domains and transport_maps keys.

We are in the process of commissioning a new server that will ultimately
replace the first one.

So we'll have two servers, the existing one (with Postfix + Zarafa 6.40, Ubuntu
10.04) and the new one (with Postfix + Dovecot, Ubuntu 14.04) both responsible
for the same domains.

We want to have our email go to both servers simultaneously, so that we can
flip back and forth between the two hosts as need requires.  i.e. if things go
really pear shaped, we can switch back and we've lost no incoming email.  (We
might need to cherry-pick some sent mail out of the new server, but that should
be an easier job.)

Is it possible to nominate both servers as being the destinations for both
domains so that a single email sent to user@domain is sent to both internal
servers?

Regards,
--