On 2016-02-21 13:00, Kiss Gábor wrote:
> My colleagues need authenticated channel to submit mails when traveling.
> So disabling sasl is not an option.
read again i just say disalbe it on port 25
and convense users to use submission port 587, or 465 as users se fits
Can you guarantee that hotel firewalls allows to reach my port 587? :->

if thay block port 25 then use port 26 :=)

but stop sasl auth on port 25, in case it breaks anything for users thay can still send postmaster a email, but not relay

The problem is already solved by Allen Coates. :-)
what problem ?
"how to configure smtpd to close connection after 3 authentication error"?
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.postfix.user/254364

change _error smtpd settings

in main.cf
smtpd_soft_error = 2
smtpd_hard_error = 3

in master.cf submission and smtps
-o smtpd_soft_error=20
-o smtpd_hard_error=30

but the master.cf does not matter, just a how to learn more postfix

untested here with the master.cf, so if it works be happy