On Mon, June 6, 2016 8:27 pm, Wietse Venema wrote:

Wietse, thanks

> Stuck in the queue with a 5xx (hard reject) reply?

yes:

-Queue ID- --Size-- ----Arrival Time---- -Sender/Recipient-------
78DFF4BEAC   335977 Mon Jun  6 14:59:30  serv...@aaaaaa.com
(host mail2.bbbbb.com[217.xx.xx.xx] refused to talk to me:
554-mail1.bbbbb.com 554 Your access to this mail system has been rejected
due to the sending MTA's poor reputation. If you believe that this failure
is in error, please contact the intended recipient via alternate means.