I know this isn’t a specific postfix question but I’m hoping to get some good
advice from others who have been in this spot before.

I just got noticed that my IP address of 14 years is being revoked in less then
2 weeks. I can imagine the work I need to do but I’m wondering what I’m not
thinking about.

I think my best course of action is to as quickly as possible start to publish
alternative IPs for mail delivery. I have DMARC and DKIM set-up and I’m
currently use strict for the evaluation.
I think I should also set-up some MX records for my new IP.

Is there anything else I can do to help my reputation as a mail server?

My fear is that as soon as google, yahooo, hotmail, … see mail from my domain
on a new ip they will start to reject my mail.

Is that a valid fear?

What should I be worried about doing.

Thanks,

Ben